Hey Girls!!!

Go down

Hey Girls!!!

Post by MommyJami2 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:19 am

just wanted to see how everyone was doing since everyone was being so quiet, we are doing good here, henry has been working and we are looking for a bigger place with a fenced in yard, arron finally learned how to peddle his bike and wipe his own butt (timi) sorry but im so proud, and henry jr is taking steps with out holding on and has 6 teeth, me i go on wednesday the 23rd to see when i have to have my gallbladder out, i'm battleing carpel tunnel and arthirtis in my wrists and fingers and i have to have a knot removed from my back to so they can send it off to make sure its just a fatty tumor and not cancerous other then that all is well,i just wanted to see how everyone was doing hope all is well!!!
MommyJami2

Female
Number of posts : 58
Momma To : 2 wonderful special needs boys Arron & Henry Jr
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile http://www.cafemom.com/home/m0m2twoboys41

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Girls!!!

Post by Melinda_Jane on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:58 pm

Hey its good to hear from someone i agree we all been quiet i duno bout everyone else but i been supa busy.
i had my babyshower on the weekend and it was lovely i got some really nice gifts and played some silly games and over all was just glad to hang out with some close family and friends!
we have currently been looking for a bigger house to move into since our rental lease is nearly up but we had no luck so we r sticking to where we are for now and re assessing ourselves in Feb next year, so i been trying to find nice things for my nursery etc. so thts my news for now.
aw way to go Arron thts great!
soz u got so much going on i hope u start to feel better soon Jami!

Melinda_Jane

Female
Number of posts : 40
Momma To : i am pregnant with my first baby!
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyJami2 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:59 am

Melinda_Jane wrote:Hey its good to hear from someone i agree we all been quiet i duno bout everyone else but i been supa busy.
i had my babyshower on the weekend and it was lovely i got some really nice gifts and played some silly games and over all was just glad to hang out with some close family and friends!
we have currently been looking for a bigger house to move into since our rental lease is nearly up but we had no luck so we r sticking to where we are for now and re assessing ourselves in Feb next year, so i been trying to find nice things for my nursery etc. so thts my news for now.
aw way to go Arron thts great!
soz u got so much going on i hope u start to feel better soon Jami!

thanks i feel better other then havinga bad toothache and ear ache all on the same side ugh anywho sounds like you had a good baby shower i just love the games too, my brothers girlfriend did my games when i was preggo with henry jr they were so funny, hope your able to find you guys a bigger place i know thats what we are looking for we have a 2 bedroom now but where we live we dont have a fenced in yard and we aren't allowed to have hardly any toys in the yard so yeah it sucks for arron so thats why we are looking but good luck to you guys
MommyJami2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Care Bear on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:46 am

I've just been really TIRED and for the most part taking a break from the net for a while. Summer has been really smiley recently and she's starting to laugh!!! She hasn't got the hang of it but she's trying anyway. I feel that I could just die right now and be happy. I have the most intense love for my baby girl I feel like I could burst!! I think the whole world should get to feel this happy, I keep telling my friends to have babies! Laughing hehe.

Jami, you have a lot on your plate right now wow, I hope you're doing well and all is good with your family Smile I hope you find that house too, we would LOVE to move into one as well but we can't even afford RENT in Hawaii let alone a mortgage. I think all 3 of us have this house stuff in common lol

Melinda, congrats on your shower!! Did you get any baby clothes? That is the funnest in my opinion, I went NUTS over baby clothes!! I still buy up a ton of onesies and outfits everytime we go up to Wal-Mart haha.

Heather
Mom to Summer Raine - turning ONE on June 7th.

Care Bear
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 213
Momma To : Summer Raine - 2 1/2
Shia Royal - >1
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile http://heatherthewriter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyJami2 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:07 am

Care Bear wrote:I've just been really TIRED and for the most part taking a break from the net for a while. Summer has been really smiley recently and she's starting to laugh!!! She hasn't got the hang of it but she's trying anyway. I feel that I could just die right now and be happy. I have the most intense love for my baby girl I feel like I could burst!! I think the whole world should get to feel this happy, I keep telling my friends to have babies! Laughing hehe.

Jami, you have a lot on your plate right now wow, I hope you're doing well and all is good with your family Smile I hope you find that house too, we would LOVE to move into one as well but we can't even afford RENT in Hawaii let alone a mortgage. I think all 3 of us have this house stuff in common lol

Melinda, congrats on your shower!! Did you get any baby clothes? That is the funnest in my opinion, I went NUTS over baby clothes!! I still buy up a ton of onesies and outfits everytime we go up to Wal-Mart haha.

i hear ya i've been tired too and i'm feeling much better well i didnt get to go to hud the other day cause i was so sick and my landlord aka my grandma got mad she's like well hopefully next time they have an appt you can go i was like ill make sure if it, and aww how precious about summer smiling henry jr is trying to walk i can't believe he's almost 1 time sure does fly by summer will be walking before you know it
MommyJami2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Care Bear on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:14 am

I bet she will be! She can already kind of hold herself up with her legs and she's always squirming around. She is turning 2 months when little Aaron turns 1!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Very Happy I am going to be so sad on that day I can only imagine how you will feel! I want to experience every age so bad but I am still so sad that she's not my teeny little newborn anymore she's my growing baby girl. What are you guys going to do for his birthday? Smile

Heather
Mom to Summer Raine - turning ONE on June 7th.

Care Bear
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 213
Momma To : Summer Raine - 2 1/2
Shia Royal - >1
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile http://heatherthewriter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda_Jane on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:21 am

lol i agree everyone women should have babies!!!! lol my bub not even hear yet and i love him soooo much!
i actually didnt get given tht much clothes, i got alot of sentimental thigns tht i can keep for Blake when his odler band also got a lot of practical things (baby bath wash, etc) so it was really good.
but i have been going a big over the top myself buying clothes lol i love onesies, so cute and they r so cheap!

Melinda_Jane

Female
Number of posts : 40
Momma To : i am pregnant with my first baby!
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down