Young Mommies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're moving :(

2 posters

Go down

We're moving :( Empty We're moving :(

Post by Care Bear Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 am

Hubby and baby and I are moving back to WA in 4 days.. Sad I'm not happy about it, but it's what Mike wants, and I guess it is probably the lesser of two evils. Although living in my in laws' basement doesn't sound at all thrilling I suppose starting over, AGAIN, will give us a better shot than staying in this very unstable business. I'm just so sad over the whole thing.. Mike's company told us 2 1/2 weeks ago that we had to be out of our apartment by Oct 1st and one thing lead to another and now we're just leaving. Just like that, I have to leave this beautiful place to go back to a miserable cold rainy state that I tried so hard to get out of in the first place. I'm not going to enjoy this at all Sad Me and my in laws aren't the best of friends........

I'm just trying to believe that it's for the greater good. I'm really worried that we can't afford to ship all of our boxes. We have quite a few of a pretty heavy weight too so I'm just worried this is going to clean us out. Mike's getting two checks on Friday and Ashley (co worker's girlfriend) is going to buy my Mac (*tear*) and our printer so that will give us a little extra as well. I'm HOPING we'll have some left over to take with us back to WA, and I would also like for Mike and I to get some kinda little tattoo reminiscent of our time here. For almost a whole year we were Hawaii residents, our baby was born here, this was a big thing for us. I want some kind of date or a little turtle or palm tree or something, somewhere discrete. But I don't even know why I'm bothering to think about it because we probably won't have enough anyway..

Anywho.. Just wanted to share, and vent a little. I hope everyone is doing well!!
Care Bear
Care Bear
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 213
Momma To : Summer Raine - 2 1/2
Shia Royal - >1
Registration date : 2008-05-22

http://heatherthewriter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

We're moving :( Empty Re: We're moving :(

Post by xoxo. ashleyy Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:31 am